Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Morning everyone.
sunrise 30.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I will just assume, you anticipate this thread will survive much like Stonehenge ?? Come, Come, the suspense is makin me toe-nails curl !!

1198fd1fc213b2df07b871d2d418a883.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I'm sure the wifey will like this one too !

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Holey schitt N shinola ...... you've been Globe-Trotting, course I don't think I would venture outside the CONUS with all the mayhem in the world, MAYBE...Down Under ?? but then I'd have to learn to speak Bert, wouldn't I ..??

a6df8128f33ddf50228fcf34caad61d7--funny-smiley-emoji-faces.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

I will just assume, you anticipate this thread will survive much like Stonehenge ?? Come, Come, the suspense is makin me toe-nails curl !!

View attachment 35849

It will survive as long as we want and beyond what we want. I have faith in this. 20 years from now some young whippersnapper will be reading this thinking about all the old guys that wrote this down and how funny we were.
I have more. I spent a couple of hours yesterday hunting down pictures that made me feel good when I viewed them. We will see how well they go over on here.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

It will survive as long as we want and beyond what we want. I have faith in this. 20 years from now some young whippersnapper will be reading this thinking about all the old guys that wrote this down and how funny we were.
I have more. I spent a couple of hours yesterday hunting down pictures that made me feel good when I viewed them. We will see how well they go over on here.

SOMETIMES ..... the puter is... a good thing !

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

New Bed and a new sleep pattern. Wife needed a new bed ever since our Temperpedic gave out on us a year ago. Well, last night we finally found a good replacement. Beautyrest Comforpedic IQ. It is a very interesting bed. Memory foam with some differences. It has air chambers inside that you can add or remove air to for an adjustable mattress. I slept differently last night but got up earlier. I am well rested but just up about an hour earlier. It may just be that my clock was not working and my mind would not let me sleep not knowing the time. It has happened many times before. If I wake and do not know what time it is I will have to get up and find out what time it is. Curses to my need to know what time it is. But as a whole, it has been a good purchase. Wait I forgot about the best part. Retail price is right around $2000.00 but I picked up a display model for $399.00. I know it sounds gross but it was just displayed on a wall, not the floor for everyone to lay on. Besides at 800% or more mark up on beds, I love to get a deal.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Good morning folks
Lake_Creek_Camp_1.jpg