Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Mornin' everyone.

Another day, another batch of new mole tunnels.........grrrrrrrrrrrrr

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

they make an electronic device that should ride your property of the moles.........it emits sound waves that drive them away

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

they make an electronic device that should ride your property of the moles.........it emits sound waves that drive them away

You mean into somebody else's yard.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

We have a neighbor on 1 side; woods on 2 sides,and street in front.
The mole(s) are welcome to migrate to any of them. (My neighbor would not know the difference....)

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

We have a neighbor on 1 side; woods on 2 sides,and street in front.
The mole(s) are welcome to migrate to any of them. (My neighbor would not know the difference....)

I still like the dynamite idea ! they might come up like fish in a pond do ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Chuck with all the "Brotherly Love" ( love thy neighbor's wife) you have, YOU missed your calling as a backwoods preacher, do you think in this day and age your "neighbor" gives a flyin fazoo about you ?? Well .... maybe a lil bit !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

We used to smoke rabbit warrens.
First time with coloured smoke so the dogs can be positioned at all of the holes.
Then the thick heavy smoke so either the rabbits suffocated or the dogs did not need feeding for a day or two.
Then you come back in a day or so with a ripper on the tractor, rip through the warren then level the ground.
Might be a bit extreme for your back yard.

They smoke Wombat warrens as well although the wombats get relocated.
On the side of a watercourse they are a PIA cause the cattle tread on the ground above them & they cave in which usually breaks the leg of what trod on it.
We can live with that, but in colder places they burrow under the road to get the heat from the bitumen road and one of them collapsing is a real & in some places regular problem.

Dry ice tossed into a hole will evaporate & probably suffocate the moles but then there will be the problem of the stinking carcase and what that will attract.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
Dumbass of the week goes too--------------------------------

and he thinks that board will save him.......

27858493_2050661544951714_5558791295416759318_n.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Dumbass of the week goes too--------------------------------

and he thinks that board will save him.......

View attachment 35818

That's why I buy my struts pre-assembled, .... Monroe Uni-struts, new everything, just pop the old one's out, pop the new unit's in and head to the Alignment Shop !

happy-smiley-emoticon-face-27613930.jpg