Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Goooooood Mornin Chuck ! ,, YESS.jpg

Goood Morning you Guy's ..mechanic.jpg

Thought 4 2day : .. tumblr_m3qqnqXsIi1qefo51o1_500.png

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Unusual pic ! the walkway to the Island of ...??

The Island of Beautiful mornings. Think outside of the box Boo.:laughing:

Last edited:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

and we all reside on the island of misfit toys

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

and we all reside on the island of misfit toys

Actually Doc, we're living in the Land of pussies, wimps, crybabies, liars, cheats, and perverts, and many other adjectives, we are headed to Hell in a hand--basket if we don't speak-up and vote to keep this country under rule of the Constitution. .. we need to restore Law and Order, and ENFORCE the law's already on the books, NO MORE FREE RIDES !! ..:thumbsup:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Actually Doc, we're living in the Land of pussies, wimps, crybabies, liars, cheats, and perverts, and many other adjectives, we are headed to Hell in a hand--basket if we don't speak-up and vote to keep this country under rule of the Constitution. .. we need to restore Law and Order, and ENFORCE the law's already on the books, NO MORE FREE RIDES !! ..:thumbsup:

Problem is Boo you are looking at the wrong freeloaders.
The ones creating all of the problems are the Coke Bro, Mr Trump, The Fords, the Waltons & 95% of the thieves on Wall Street.
The bulk of them make almost no contribution to the economy but just keep sucking all of the money out of it.
Remember the top 5% of the population owns 95% of the money and controls where 4% of the remaining will be spent.

People like to blame the Chinese government for controlling the countrys exchange rate making products there substantially and artifically cheaper.
However that is only 1/4 of the reason why things are cheap in China.
The force behind it is free & open competition like what used to exist in the USA in the 10's 20's & 30's before you had the aglomeration of small efficient businesses into massive dominant & inefficient conglomerates like General Motors & GE
Or if you like, when there were 30 mower companies before MTD, AYP, Briggs & Toro gobbled them all up.

Capitalism only works when there is strong and I mean REALLY STRONG governments to set and maintain the rules to keep every one honest.
Prime example is the recient financial collapse.
Who did the government bail out ?
the thousands of small people with loans they could not service
or
the billionaire bankers whose own greed created the problem in the first place.

In a real "Free" capitalist economy, when a company fails ( that includes a bank ) it is allowed to go broke.
That means the investors loose money and the entrepeneurs get to pick up the failed businesses assets and repurpose them into better run or more profitable enterprises.
It would have cost 1/3 of what the USA government borrowed from the Chinese & Arab governments to to bail out the big banks for the government to take over all of the bad loans and bail out all of the small home owners.
And I mean take over, not pay for, thus leaving the big banks will the unsecured debts that they either had to pay back out of profits or refinance or collapse.
This would have left the local economy stronger with people still living in their houses ( might take them 2 generation to pay off ) and work for the brick makers, brick layers, ashphalt workers, cement workers, builders, roofers, tilers, plumbers electricians and dare I say it mower shops.
But no, the government borrowed money and devalued the currency to give massive amounts of money to billionsirs who don't pay any tax saddleing the governent with massive debts that will be paid off by the paupers who do pay tax.
Or to put it another way, he Hood Robined them , robbing from the poor to pay the rich.
This is 100% against all the "rules" of capitalism and in the long run will cost the people of the USA more than they can imagine.
Blaming the Mexicans & Hispanics for the problems of the common people is exactly the same as Hitler blaming the Jews for the problems of Germany, and we all know where that led.

Your constitution might say government of the people , by the people , for the people ;
but in reality it is government of the people, by the rich & powerful , for the rich & powerful

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I for one, don't give a rat's arse about the misdeeds of his past, I don't care about his techniques to accomplish his agenda, I voted for this man, because I firmly believe, he LOVES America,.. and is determined to do whatever it takes, to do his best, to return this country, back to a hard-working peace-loving society, he faces a daunting battle, but I feel the majority of folks in THIS country, believe in him, and the BIG FELLA upstairs, and just remain silent, UNTIL pushed to limit, it may beget us a Civil War or a Revolution, well, .... then so be it, the man has a plan, and I stand WITH HIM ! AND I believe the Good Lord had something to do with him becoming the leader of this country .:thumbsup:

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN !!... WAVING~1.gif............ Proud-to-be-an-american-flag.jpg

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

way to nice outside to be on here today