The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

We have "WHITE-STUFF" too ! ..It's called SAND !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

18423982-woman-in-bikini-at-tropical-beach-Stock-Photo.jpg...beach-coast-nature-ocean.jpeg...c00c2bcc84b6e926557d9a6c7772637c--angel-s-st-johns.jpg...IMG_1062-s.jpg

NorthBama

Threads

that confirms it i am moving. Pack the bags honey we moving

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Eh, Florida is not all that, really. I owned property in Vero Beach, beautiful weather 325 days of the year....then you had a few storms that would move the lawn furniture......and on top of that old city folks from the north would buy the house next to us and party all the time.

We sold the house three years ago, after only having it for 8 years, wife and I really just missed the seasons, not only that but the bugs in NJ are much smaller and we dont have lizards running around in the damn house up here.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Boo Hoo Whoo................

Ronno..?? HMmmm ...?? seems I remember something bout a "come-back kid" or somethin, NAH, .. jus couldn't be, could it ..??

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Eh, Florida is not all that, really. I owned property in Vero Beach, beautiful weather 325 days of the year....then you had a few storms that would move the lawn furniture......and on top of that old city folks from the north would buy the house next to us and party all the time.

We sold the house three years ago, after only having it for 8 years, wife and I really just missed the seasons, not only that but the bugs in NJ are much smaller and we dont have lizards running around in the damn house up here.

Those lizards EAT those bugs ! N besides, WE don't have 2 wacko neighbors named Cuomo & di Blasio ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

you forgot about Christie