Need a riding mower...1 acre, hilly and steep inclines

Elusiv

Threads
  • / Need a riding mower...1 acre, hilly and steep inclines
Sorry if I am posting too much and being annoying...Im really not trying to be.

So the box store that was giving me a deal. I called them back to make sure the charge was reversed and ended up speaking to a manager. The manager was ticked when they heard what happened and offered to give me a new unit from a crate. Said they would oversea the unpacking and setup and would sell me the Husqvarna yta24v48 personally and have it delivered to my house for the price I was going to pay for last years model ($1,500); retail is $1,999. I might even be able to work a way where I can be there when they un-crate it and set it up.

I don't expect the box store to do anything after the purchase really. The warranty is with Husqvarna so if I had any issues I would just go to a Husqvarna service dealer anyway (thats where the box store would send it).

For that, I guess I could buy the extended warranty for $200 (or ask for it) or just sock the money away if and when I have a problem. Unless there is a reason like "Huqsvarna from a box store are made with different parts" I think I should be good to go.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / Need a riding mower...1 acre, hilly and steep inclines
Sorry if I am posting too much and being annoying...Im really not trying to be. So the box store that was giving me a deal. I called them back to make sure the charge was reversed and ended up speaking to a manager. The manager was ticked when they heard what happened and offered to give me a new unit from a crate. Said they would oversea the unpacking and setup and would sell me the Husqvarna yta24v48 personally and have it delivered to my house for the price I was going to pay for last years model ($1,500); retail is $1,999. I might even be able to work a way where I can be there when they un-crate it and set it up. I don't expect the box store to do anything after the purchase really. The warranty is with Husqvarna so if I had any issues I would just go to a Husqvarna service dealer anyway (thats where the box store would send it). For that, I guess I could buy the extended warranty for $200 (or ask for it) or just sock the money away if and when I have a problem. Unless there is a reason like "Huqsvarna from a box store are made with different parts" I think I should be good to go.

Good deal.
The mower is made the same for the box store as it is for a dealer. Made at the same place by the same people.