Not a thing to do with mowers

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
A lot of drivers are saying they are not even sure tony even saw him.

Black suit dark track and almost no view out of the right side.

Everyone at a dirt track is a hothead

At most tracks if you get out of the car on the track you can not race for two weeks and pay a fine before you can race again.

If this was dale sissy boy JR people would feel bad for him.

Or if it was Jeff mr calm and cool Gordon then no one would know what to think.

Let's compare tony and Jeff at a dirt track.

You get up in Tonys face yelling at him he will yell back Jeff will knock the hell out of you.

Scott bloomquest is the best dirt driver in the country. He has got out of his car on the track. He has also hit someone walking on the track more then once.

This happens all the time but now things will change because there is a big name in it.
Before every race there is a drivers meeting and we are told do not get out of your car on the track till you are told it's safe or the car is on fire.

If tony gets charged then if I put a car in the wall and the driver dies then I should be charged?

This is very sad that this happens and I pray for the ward family and for tony who has to live with this.

D

DJlawnboy

And Kevin was a hot head who wanted to fight. I have had guys get out of there car and run up to me I hit the gas and go on. I have got out of my car on the track and gone after someone. It's just dumb.
You HAVE got out of your car on the the track to go after someone? Then by your logic you should be dead for being dumb and being on the track.

D

DJlawnboy

Never raced on a dirt track or in a sprint car but since other cars went around him it's only logical that Tony wanted to hit him because he knew he could without getting arrested. Drivers are scrubs with IQ <100, let the media handle this with the fairness we always see.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Never raced on a dirt track or in a sprint car but since other cars went around him it's only logical that Tony wanted to hit him because he knew he could without getting arrested. Drivers are scrubs with IQ <100, let the media handle this with the fairness we always see.

He ran towards Tonys car not the other two that almost hit him.

Yes I could have been killed.

Tony did not try to hit him.
And even if he did hit the gas and kick the back over to scare him. We all do that.

I will try and copy and post a link to other videos of this where you can better see.
Bottom line is Kevin got out of his car and was running around on the track not thinking about his or any one else's safety.

Like I said this happened 19 times last year. You only know about this one because of tony.

People saying the family should sue are as dumb as the lady suing the braves because her kid got hit in the head with a ball.

You are at a baseball game you could get hit with a ball. You are walking on a race track you could get hit by a car.

Did you hear about the guy died last week at a dirt track. He got spun out and flipped. Took two hours to get him out if the car. As sad as it is he knew he could die. Should the driver of the other car be charged or sued?

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
For some of you who have never watched a dirt track race
My wife took this three weeks ago.
I was 3rd fastest qualifier.
115 mph average speed

YouTube

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

I am one of them who never watched a dirt track race. What do they do to be qualified. Do they just run one car at a time and time it? Then what do they do with the cars that are and aren't qualified?

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Looks like a lot of fun!

Reminds me the time I went to see Nascar and went into the Ford RV with the Aerodynamics designer and also the vintage car races.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I am one of them who never watched a dirt track race. What do they do to be qualified. Do they just run one car at a time and time it? Then what do they do with the cars that are and aren't qualified?

The only class that qualifies is the super late models. The video was me qualifying.

Most tracks will have from 10 to 20 cars so we all get to race. 1st place pays $1000.

There is a dirt late model series. Just like Nascar they run tracks all over the country.
3 day events with qualifying and heat races. Out if 100 or so cars 25 get into the big race. Most pay between 10 grand to 30 grand to the winner.

All the other classes pick a bingo ball to decide where they line up for their race.

Every car has a raceciver
It is a box that keeps score of what place we are in. And has the 3 lights on it.

At the end of the race we can get a print out of our lap times.

The cars that do not make it into the big race. Get to do a 50 lap race for less money. The big race is 100 laps.

Track size is from 1/4 mile up to a half mile.
Track I run is 3/8 mile we only hit around 100 mph done half mile tracks hit 140 mph

The track is very slick. Funny to watch people try and walk on it.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Looks like a lot of fun! Reminds me the time I went to see Nascar and went into the Ford RV with the Aerodynamics designer and also the vintage car races.

I have never been to a NASCAR race. But I have been on a track and raced a few nascar drivers. At little Talledega Speedway. Next to the big track.

They come to the dirt track close to where they are racing. Someone always let's them drive their car. I just wanted to race with them.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have never been to a NASCAR race. But I have been on a track and raced a few nascar drivers. At little Talledega Speedway. Next to the big track.

They come to the dirt track close to where they are racing. Someone always let's them drive their car. I just wanted to race with them.

That's awsome! A few hours from here you can drive exotic cars on a race track for about 100$-200$.