2013 Super Z

therev

Threads
I thought I'd post a pic of my new ride. I really like it so far.
2013 Super Z
72" 35 hp

image-1386767867.jpg

RatRacer

Threads
Sweet ride!:thumbsup:

Is the backdrop its place of employment?

Tom59

Threads
SAWEET , and looks mean with the mag style wheels....looks like grasses worst enemy. :thumbsup:

wildwood cutter

Forum Newbie
Threads
Awesome ride! I just bought a sportrak super duty 48 and love it. I'm killing all grass in site with my new ride, but with that Z 72, you are burning a trail.

edd

Threads
how do you like the 72 inch deck? does it bog? how does it cut in wet grass and have you had any reliability issues?

therev

Threads
how do you like the 72 inch deck? does it bog? how does it cut in wet grass and have you had any reliability issues?

I absolutely love it. I mow a big property and really enjoy mowing on this machine. I would recommend the flex forks for sure. I have approximately 65 hours on the machine and the only complaint is if I don't shut it off under wide open throttle after mowing it will after fire. I've tried all types of throttle adjustments and the only way to prevent this is to shut it off wide open or let it idle for about 5 minutes before you shut it off. I've not found any grass on my property that will bog this mower down. I still don't mow when it's wet because I don't like mowing wet grass, I just thinks its hard on the decks in general. I have a rolling terrain and the mower stills mows up the hills with no problems. When I mow on schedule I can actually mow with this mower wide open, something I said I would never do....lol