Zero turn suggestions (to replace Gravely ZT HD)?

my87csx481

Threads
I'm looking to buy a new zero turn to replace my Gravely ZT HD 52".

Going for 60". What brands would you be looking at? In my area, I have ExMark, Deere, Toro, Kubota, Husqvarna, Gravely/Ariens (Pro-Turn maybe....but the belt tension looks the same....so NO), Cub Cadet....I think that's all that's available nearby. Must be Kawi. I'm done with Briggs and Kohler....if I can help it, and if given a choice.

Looking at entry level pro, or high end residential. Don't want to part with more than 10k if possible. Strongly considering LazerZ E series. Around 5 acres a week.

Any input is greatly appreciated. The PTO belt on my ZT HD vibrates out of control, and I am done with it. (Been working with Gravely and my dealer to resolve but, I'm done....and I think they are too.)

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
I don't see Scag on your list. Lot of people have good things to say about them.

Ten grand will buy a lot of mower. More than you need for five acres a week. But if that's what you want to spend, I'd see what 10 grand will buy at Kubota, Scag and Gravely.

my87csx481

Threads
Scag would be at the top of my list....but the closest dealer is 150 miles away. The brands I listed are nearby.

I don't know if I'd get another Gravely. The pulley design looks the same on the Pro-Turns vs. the ZT HD....I don't want a repeat of what I have now.

Also, 10k is absolute top. Prefer to stay in the 4-6k range (like the ZT HD).