Who are the dealers?

Bethieboo

Threads
I went to Exmark's homepage but I am having trouble figuring out what dealers sell these. Does anyone know the name of the dealers who keep these in stock?

jacko

Threads
It depends where you are at. You can use the dealer locator to find one that is in your area. Just click the link in my post and enter your zip code and it should give you a list of ones close to you.

noodle

Threads
In my area it seems like some of the larger tractor stores are the ones that carry them. They are not at the local Lowes or Home Depot. Or at least according to the locator. Nice link, thanks.

Stopper

Threads
You are in Ohio. I did a quick search and it looks like all they major cities have at least 3 or 4 dealers. You should be able to head over to one if you want to check it out in person.

Bethieboo

Threads
I knew there had to be something like that I just could not locate it. Thanks for the help, I am gonna go use the locator to see what dealers are near me.

173abn

Threads
Noodle,I see you are in Kansas.If you know where Dover is there's a Schwant Tractor&Service,inc. that sells EXMARK. russ

Threads
We Keep eXmarks in stock along with some parts & also have the option of shipping. Hopefully you have been taken care of already but if not get a hold of us and let us know. :thumbsup: