What Gator replacement for a Timecutter 75760?

Mow Joe

Threads
I recently bought this 60" mower and want a set of Gator blades for it. The Toro part number is 115-9649-03P. I think it is a 2022 model and Oregon doesn't show a replacement for it yet. The mower is not handy right now so I can't get one to measure. Has anyone replaced the blades on this model and which one did you use?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
your blades are flat with the following dimensions
Length 20.5"
Width 2.125"
Hole 5/8"
So now you go to the Oregon web page, look for a table of blade lengths
There use to be one there
A lot of blades will fit a lot of mowers that are not cross referenced .
The blades I used to fit to TimeCutters before B & S Australia refused to import them are not listed as a Toro blade but as a Scag blade .
You might also need to drop the "p"
When I tried the given part number in the Stens web page it showed no cross till I dropped the P.

Remember that Gator blade mulch but they are not mulching blades.
Gators are designed to cut, recut & throw
Not cut recut & drop
So you should not use them with a mulch plug

Last edited:

Mow Joe

Threads
I figured I would update this thread.

I ended up using the 96-319 Oregon blade. They fit, but they had several differences. They were about 1/4 wider than the originals. They were flat across the width, while the originals were concave near the edge. They had about 1/8" less offset, which made them ride 1/8" higher into the deck than the originals.

So, they fit and they will work in my case. Your mileage may vary.

I can't comment on the performance compared to the originals, since the mower is brand new. The soil here is mostly sand and the high-lift blades wore out in no time on my Husqvarna (5 mowings), not to mention I want to blow around as little of that sand as possible. HTH