This site............

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Is great. AS IS.

I google a lot of stuff I'm interested in with mowers (as I'm sure many of you do), and this one site always had a thread for what I was looking for. So, I joined their site, too. What a complex maze of slow loading, ad riddled, oddly governed messes!

Muhammad, don't mess too much with this site trying to pay for it. The simplicity of it makes it lightning fast to load, easy to navigate, and I don't have to feel like I'm hacking into the White House, to view my threads!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
I'm glad you like it. I plan to keep it about the same. I'm kind of a minimalist myself, prefer to make a site easy to read and use. :thumbsup:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
THIS site & TBN are with out a doubt the BEST... I am glad to have the opportunity to see both of them... :smile:KennyV

poncho62

Threads
I agree......I belong to a few big forums (tractors and cars) and they are hard to navigate....not so much the advertising as I use Firefox and it has an ad blocker.......but, just trying to find stuff......Thing is, as a forum gets bigger it tends to get that way.....So...shhhhhhhhhh.....dont tell anyone we are here......lol

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thing is, as a forum gets bigger it tends to get that way.....So...shhhhhhhhhh.....dont tell anyone we are here......lol

Haha... That sure seems to be the case...
But I don't think it will happen to this site, as Muhammad has not let that happen at tractorbynet.com... There are not many sites bigger or with as much activity as it has and it remains very usable... :smile:KennyV

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
As my eye doctor wants me to be viewing a sceen as little as possible I will be short here:

Good site, added to free site, equals GREAT SITE.

Thanks, Muhammad....:thumbsup::thumbsup: