SNOW

mowerman05

Threads
Everybody got their snow blower ready to go? Going to be needing it.:thumbdown:

mowerman05

Threads
How much is on the ground at your place? Only about a inch in Owosso so far.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Been using the plow on the ATV so far this year, not much snow so far. We have the weather forecast tonight for 12 inches of snow coming tonight so the snow blower is on standby ready to go.

mowerman05

Threads
7-11 inches forecast for today and into the night. Have to wait and see what we get when its over. Mother nature gave us the snow, mother nature will take it away in time.

possum

Threads
It is true that Mother Nature will take the snow away in time but then it will take all of us away in time as well. I do not think I will wait for Mother Nature either way. I know my wife will not wait. And She is far worse than Mother Nature ever dreamed of being. And nowhere near as patient. Nor does she remove any snow.

bt3

Threads
My trusty 1965 Toro Power Handle Snow Hound runs like a champ. Unfortunately, the RECOIL STARTER uncoiled. I can't fix it. I've watched the Youtube videos, and tried different ways. It's just not my skill set on that old machine. I have to get it to the shop. There is a Toro dealer near me that can service that old machine.

So, I shoveled my head off today. GREAT exercise. :)