Smilies:

Buckshot 1

Threads
:smile: I am a Newbie to this forum. My question is: Why are there not an American flag and Canadian flag in the smilies? Thank you for your time. Don B.

Threads
:smile: I am a Newbie to this forum. My question is: Why are there not an American flag and Canadian flag in the smilies? Thank you for your time. Don B.

:welcome: to LMF!
That might be a good thing to talk to admin about. And maybe include more country's flags because people from all over the world visit LawnMowerForum. I will send a link to this thread to the admin so they will definitely see it.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

You mean like these

smilie_flagge13.gifsmilie_flagge17.gif

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yeah, I always wondered what website you got those emojis from. :confused:

Have you ever check the Lawncare & landscaping forum, I have over 150 different smilies loaded there for use, and I'm thinking of adding a few more.

Threads
Have you ever check the Lawncare & landscaping forum, I have over 150 different smilies loaded there for use, and I'm thinking of adding a few more.

The forum you started? I have looked at it but have never looked for the smilies. Do you have to join to be able to use the smilies?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
The forum you started? I have looked at it but have never looked for the smilies. Do you have to join to be able to use the smilies?

Ah yes I believe so because they come up when you post a message just like here. If you want to join go ahead and take a look and I can remove your membership when your done, no problem. I tried to post a link to the smilies but it just takes you to the log in procedure. sorry

Threads
Ah yes I believe so because they come up when you post a message just like here. If you want to join go ahead and take a look and I can remove your membership when your done, no problem. I tried to post a link to the smilies but it just takes you to the log in procedure. sorry

OK I might join.
Thanks! :smile:

Buckshot 1

Threads
:smile: Yes Ric, those are the ones. I forgot to ask about the UK flag. Don B.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
:smile: Yes Ric, those are the ones. I forgot to ask about the UK flag. Don B.

Yea there's not many smilies here, I don't know why because I'd like to see more but it's up to the administrator of the forum how the forum is set up and apparently he doesn't like smilies :frown: I use my downloads and store the smilies there that I like to use. United_Kingdom.gif

Last edited: