Size Limits for Uploads

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sometimes I've tried to upload a complete manual only to find it exceeds a size limit, I have many PDF files that I'm sure would be of much better use to SOMEONE needing information on their mowers issue , rather than sitting in my computers hard drive, (actually I put EVERYTHING on flash drives to keep my puter drive empty) is there a reason for the size limits ..... ?? Please enlighten me , am I doing something wrong , Regards, Boobala ...:frown:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Upload it to Drop box then put a link to the drop box location

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sorry Bert, got sidetracked ( as usual ) I don't have dropbox ...... I looked it up and it appears to be an application to store & move stuff ......is that right ...???? Is it safe ????? I'm ALWAYS leery of what I download if I have'nt heard about it, ...... Boobala ...:confused3:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Yes Drop box is one of them cloud computing thingies so I would not be uploading your social security details to it.
For all this type of stuff I use a dummy email address ( yahoo, gmail etc ) to join drop box ( or most other forums including this one ).
Once the drop box acount i opened you never look at the email account I used to open it with.
This stops your computer from being hacked and prevents your in box being filled with spam .
I use a yahoo email address and once every couple of months I look at it with my web browser and delete everything in the mail box.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yes Drop box is one of them cloud computing thingies so I would not be uploading your social security details to it.
For all this type of stuff I use a dummy email address ( yahoo, gmail etc ) to join drop box ( or most other forums including this one ).
Once the drop box acount i opened you never look at the email account I used to open it with.
This stops your computer from being hacked and prevents your in box being filled with spam .
I use a yahoo email address and once every couple of months I look at it with my web browser and delete everything in the mail box.

I'll check it out...... will keep you posted ..... Boobala ....:smile: