Server Error

RhettWS

Threads
Hello,

I've been trying to reply to a thread that I started for 4 days with no luck. When I tell it to submit reply, I get a server error with some nondescript message. This has happened both from my office and from home.

Any thoughts?

Thanks .......... Rhett

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello,

I've been trying to reply to a thread that I started for 4 days with no luck. When I tell it to submit reply, I get a server error with some nondescript message. This has happened both from my office and from home.

Any thoughts?

Thanks .......... Rhett

Join the club :rolleyes: just one more thing that doesn't work on this forum. I wished they get everything fixed.

RhettWS

Threads
Ric,

At least I'm not the only one. In my reply I had a web site link that I thought might be the issue. I may try to send again in that forum to see if that helps.

Thanks

RhettWS

Threads
OK,

Found the issue at least for my post. I was trying to insert a web link and I was not using the correct tool to insert the link.:ashamed:

If I need to insert a web link I must use that little globe looking thing that say "link" when you mouse over it. I was just copying and pasting the link into the message.

Sorry about the spam. ........... Rhett

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Join the club :rolleyes: just one more thing that doesn't work on this forum. I wished they get everything fixed.

Feb. 18, 2016 ( 12:15 P.M. thru 5:33 P.M. ) SAME here .......... what gives ????? :confused2: ... :thumbdown:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Feb. 18, 2016 ( 12:15 P.M. thru 5:33 P.M. ) SAME here .......... what gives ????? :confused2: ... :thumbdown:

I wished I knew? It has been said that they went to a new server and if they did they need to go back to the old one cause the server there using now doesn't work. I've lost email, editing, posting photo's in messages and in groups and albums. Members here have lost a lot of functions and it seems like more people are coming up with more problems daily.

RhettWS

Threads
Hey Guys,

Just to reiterate, I think my my issue was self inflicted. It may not have been, but I'm pretty sure the server was booting me because I inserted the web page link incorrectly.

Unfortunately, my OP lost steam and I have not heard back from a few folks that originally posted trying to help me out. I'll just give them plenty of time to reply. I'm in no rush and I've read the threads about issues with e-mail notifications. That may be the reason I've not heard back.

One thing I would like to see added is an emoji of a cricket chirping that you could insert when it has been some time since your post was started. Sort of like "is anyone out there?".

Thanks ........ Rhett

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Same problem here when posting website link. Gets annoying.