Buying Advice Royal Purple 2 Cycle oil

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
So i was looking around today and ended up buying royal purple 2 cycle Sentatic Oil Anyone ever used it is it any good??? I know they make good 30w oil and 10w 30 :anyone::anyone::anyone::anyone:

benski

Threads
I'll bet you'll be fine. I'm also a big fan of the correct Amsoil 2-stroke mix.:smile:

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Thanks I hope so I know they make great oil for other thing hope to see the same out of this

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Royal Purple is a good Brand...
Any synthetic is going to be lightyears ahead of mineral, you should have no oil related problems... :smile:KennyV

man00

Threads
So i was looking around today and ended up buying royal purple 2 cycle Sentatic Oil Anyone ever used it is it any good??? I know they make good 30w oil and 10w 30 :anyone::anyone::anyone::anyone:

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I never used it in a car or in mixing oil. HOWEVER I worked in the Pulp and Paper industry and I have seen gearboxes that would be running very hot. We wold shut them down, drain the regular oil out of them and install Royal Purple and start them right back up and they wold run at a normal temp. Seen that happen numerous times.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
It just got here I gotta get gas soon gonna try it out here in a couple of days will report back about my first thoughts

Boudreaux

Threads
I read many posts in various Lawn Care Forums. I read in one post the mention of Echo 2-Stroke oil having additives to aid in combating Ethanol fuel. I tried finding this info and failed.

Has anyone heard of this.....???

Threads