Photo Galleries & Uploading Photos

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
What has happened to being able to upload photo's, why are they uploading as attachments only???????

Threads
This is a test

equipment 3.PNG

Edit: That seemed to work the same for me as always.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
This is a test

27497-photo-galleries-uploading-photos-equipment-3-png

Edit: That seemed to work the same for me as always.

At first I thought it may be my computer or maybe the windows program I Installed but neither make sense because I can post pictures on any other forum I use and do not have a problem but all I can get here is they always come up as an attachment. even the photos at the bottom of the home page that other people post are attachments.

Threads
Did the photo I posted come up as a little one inch photo? Because that looks normal for me. But at the bottom of the home screen, you are right, I can't see the pics. But my photo albums look fine.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Did the photo I posted come up as a little one inch photo? Because that looks normal for me. But at the bottom of the home screen, you are right, I can't see the pics. But my photo albums look fine.

Yeah it came up as a little one inch photo and my album is fine with the photos I previously posted a long time ago but I can add anything to any of the albums, it just comes up as an attachment number. same as when I try to insert an image in a post, it's just the attachment number. Like this.

SAM_0056.JPG

Threads
Yeah it came up as a little one inch photo and my album is fine with the photos I previously posted a long time ago but I can add anything to any of the albums, it just comes up as an attachment number. same as when I try to insert an image in a post, it's just the attachment number. Like this.

View attachment 27498

Hmm....that's weird that I can post a photo but you have issues doing so.

zmister11

Threads
I think something is messed up. Because I can see rics photo, but all I see on lawnmowerfanatics is a blank square

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hmm....that's weird that I can post a photo but you have issues doing so.

Yes it's weird but when I can post anywhere else and not have any issues I have to believe it's this forum set up. I tried to update .my avatar and got the same thing

Threads
I think something is messed up. Because I can see rics photo, but all I see on lawnmowerfanatics is a blank square

Weird. This is what I see. Related to my post and Rics post. But I'm not sure if you'll be able to see the snapshots I am going to post.

lmf.PNG ric.PNG

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Weird. This is what I see. Related to my post and Rics post. But I'm not sure if you'll be able to see the snapshots I am going to post.

27499-photo-galleries-uploading-photos-lmf-png
27500-photo-galleries-uploading-photos-ric-png

That's it, that's exactly what I end up with.