Comparison Of the 3

thumpper263

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am the proud papa of 3 mowers 2 Poulans and one husky also have dogs cats and oh yes a wife (reason for dogs and cats as well as 3 mowers lol) I have found all to serve there purpose in the yard I use the ZT 48 for long runs and first mowing as onion grass is a rather abundant green leefy substance here alas the smell of fresh mown lawn as the mowing season goes on i change mowers so as to confuse my neighbors (they are rather nosey and think my wife has a lover ) I also find it evens out the look of the lawn .I mow about 4 acres wiith them . I find Zt doest it quicker and polan does it smoother wish i could blend the 3 make a huskpoupou i guess :wink:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I am the proud papa of 3 mowers 2 Poulans and one husky also have dogs cats and oh yes a wife (reason for dogs and cats as well as 3 mowers lol) I have found all to serve there purpose in the yard I use the ZT 48 for long runs and first mowing as onion grass is a rather abundant green leefy substance here alas the smell of fresh mown lawn as the mowing season goes on i change mowers so as to confuse my neighbors (they are rather nosey and think my wife has a lover ) I also find it evens out the look of the lawn .I mow about 4 acres wiith them . I find Zt doest it quicker and polan does it smoother wish i could blend the 3 make a huskpoupou i guess :wink:

Hello thumpper...
Welcome aboard, Good to have you here... and it looks like you are all set for mowing plus everything else this season:thumbsup:...
:smile:KennyV

thumpper263

Forum Newbie
Threads
well if you had a wife like mine you better be She is one that promotes the attitude better have a spare plus one lol