No model number, I've got a craftsman 26" ez steer electric start 9hp where the model number tag is no longer there.

justin@justintime

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / No model number, I've got a craftsman 26" ez steer electric start 9hp where the model number tag is no longer there.
I buy and sell some small equipment and small things like an operator's manual and mod # are deal-breakers. This is an older machine

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / No model number, I've got a craftsman 26" ez steer electric start 9hp where the model number tag is no longer there.
So what do you want. If it’s info post the numbers on the engine and pics of the unit. We can’t help you with that little, little bit of info you posted as our eyes are blinded by the light.

justin@justintime

Forum Newbie
Threads
I actually do well on these machines Ill I'm in a money area everyone in the area has money but me. I'm just looking to get a model number or close to it. I know parts are close and interchange between alot of things but happy homeowners do not so they like mod numbers and paper, Ill snap a few pictures and post in a bit. Ill tell you its green so its old. lol

justin@justintime

Forum Newbie
Threads
Engin mod# 143.999005

Attachments

• Crafstman 26 snowblower engin mod.jpg
    Crafstman 26 snowblower engin mod.jpg
    975.2 KB · Views: 8
  • crafstman 26 snowblower before paint.jpg
    crafstman 26 snowblower before paint.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 10
  • crafstman 26 after paint1.jpg
    crafstman 26 after paint1.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 9
  • crafstman 26 after paint 2.jpg