New Promaster 310 owner looking for basic information

dgarvin711@gmail.com

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just purchased a Gravely PM310 that was used residentially with only 473 hours. I think it's about 15 years old but know nothing about the machine other than it seems to run fine. Please share your thoughts about this machine. For example: are there weaknesses I should heed, operation and maintenance tricks, or general machine quality/satisfaction?

Thank you for your help. I will be using it for about 3 acres of level mixed grass but won't be there often to mow, meaning the grass will sometimes be 6 - 8 inches tall.

Darren

dwb25

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello Darren, I am guessing by now you have learned quite a bit about this mower. I have one and love it. It is a great mowing machine. I am actually looking for some information that I hope you'd be willing to help me with. Mine is in need of a hydraulic pump. I have had a hard time matching the correct pump because the Hydro Gear pump number is faded/worn from the label. Is it possible that you could look at yours to see if the number is legible? It should begin with BDP- . Thank you so much in advance!

David