Need idel jet for a Lawn Boy Duraforce 6.5 10323 model

wheelerdan

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Need idel jet for a Lawn Boy Duraforce 6.5 10323 model
If you have read my other thread, I am rebuilding my 10323 mower. Have run into a parts problem. The idle jet in the carb is plugged, Since I previously drilled it out I tried the drill again. No joy. the drill will not go through. Perhaps the little bugger broke off inside. anyway I need another idle jet, but LB has discontinued the part. Anybody know where I can get another jet? I am stuck without it.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
A good repair shop will probably have some old ones laying around.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Just looked up a Lawn Boy plastic carb and part number 98-7041 is still available. It is the pilot jet that goes into the side of the carb. What is your serial number?

upupandaway

Threads
I have one of these. When u look from the bottom, there are 2 holes- only 1 goes straight up into the venturi. I got mine plugged also but a love tap with a drill bit cleaned mine out. Don't see how a drill cant drill past gas deposits...

wheelerdan

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just looked up a Lawn Boy plastic carb and part number 98-7041 is still available. It is the pilot jet that goes into the side of the carb. What is your serial number?

Bless my soul if it isn't still offered. That is so weird because I was told that it was not longer offered by jacks and parts tree.
But when I searched by the actual part nubmer voila'. Ordered 2. My serial number is first year. Not looking at it now, but it begins with 890001, model 10323.