My free HRR2168VKA

joester

Threads
I recently saw a free mower advertised with a "broken propeller string" and couldn't resist. Contact made, picked it up and brought it home.
The only thing wrong with it was the brake cable for the engine. Ordered one, installed it, and I'm now rocking my yard with it.

I find the variable speed drive is more handy than I thought it might be. Being able to cruise through the lighter grass and crawl through the heavier areas is quite nice.
... and the price was right!

cruzenmike

Threads
I recently saw a free mower advertised with a "broken propeller string" and couldn't resist. Contact made, picked it up and brought it home.
The only thing wrong with it was the brake cable for the engine. Ordered one, installed it, and I'm now rocking my yard with it.

I find the variable speed drive is more handy than I thought it might be. Being able to cruise through the lighter grass and crawl through the heavier areas is quite nice.
... and the price was right!

I too am a fan of the Smart Drive system. I have noticed that between my HRX that I used to have an my new HRS, there is a noticeable difference in the response. It is likely due to the drastic difference in weight between the two. Either way, I can tolerate mowing nearly an acre with it (~2 hours mow time) and it doesn't bother me so much.

Congrats on the mower by the way!