March came in like a Lion

Honey

Threads
Well hopefully our weather gets better now, March came in like a lion, I hope it goes out like a lamb. I am so tired of winter it is not even funny!

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well hopefully our weather gets better now, March came in like a lion, I hope it goes out like a lamb. I am so tired of winter it is not even funny!

According to local paper, mid-Michigan got 29 inches of snow last month, normal total for that month is 10 1/2 inches.

Honey

Threads
We got hammered here too, we normally get a fair bit of snow, but this year, I swear, we got 4 times as much as previous years. I hate to see what we get next year.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello Honey...
I'm happy to say that our March has came in like a lamb ... we are having a Beautiful calm & SUNNY 65 degree day:smile:...
we'll see if it goes out like a Lion... :smile:KennyV

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hello Honey...
I'm happy to say that our March has came in like a lamb ... we are having a Beautiful calm & SUNNY 65 degree day:smile:...
we'll see if it goes out like a Lion... :smile:KennyV

40 degrees and sunny right now......

greengrass

Threads
I personally can not wait to start enjoying my new deck in the nice weather! We have so many things planned for the warmer months we might be broke by mid summer but our yard is going to look awesome!!

Honey

Threads
There is so much ice around today that it is dangerous to be around, add in the freezing cold temperatures and it is awful to be out in. I can't wait for spring.

jd335

Threads
it iss beautiful weather here now first of march i hope the lion goes to sleep and don't wake up till november only thing worry's me is it thundered here on feb 28 that means it will frost on the same day in may and all my garden will be planted @ that time 2 winters ago it thundered on feb 19 and frosted on may 19 so i hope it forgets to do that this time.:confused2:

Honey

Threads
I have never heard of a connection between frost and thunderstorms. Our gardens don't usually get put in here until late May or early June.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
it iss beautiful weather here now first of march i hope the lion goes to sleep and don't wake up till november only thing worry's me is it thundered here on feb 28 that means it will frost on the same day in may and all my garden will be planted @ that time 2 winters ago it thundered on feb 19 and frosted on may 19 so i hope it forgets to do that this time.:confused2:

I hope there are some limitations to the thunder/frost association ... we have a LOT of thunder here in Kansas ... don't need the any frost associated with it... :smile:KennyV