Manual Wanted

OldDiyer

Threads
So I just picked up this Eager Beaver 2.0 chain saw looks in good shape but will need to go thru it to be sure. Model 12-062333 Ser. 60012312 can't seem to come up with the repair or owners manuals. Just wondering if someone has an idea of where to download these. I tried many site but nothing comes up with the numbers I have. Is there any other saw that is the same that may cover this saw.? Thanks in advance

OldDiyer

Threads
I did go thru the ebook site but still can't find any sites that offer the owners manual for this saw. I did find the parts manual for a saw that is close to this one and and got that but still working on the owners. Don't know why the 2.0 saw doesn't show up. I looked on the McCulloch site also and that is where I got the parts one that they list but it is of the older saws kind of odd they don't even list the owners manuals. Guess this is like a lost cause and will just use the Same As manuals that are offered. I have the Mac 110 and Mac 35

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
The original McCulloch company is out of business that made that saw and most of the parts are NLA. I had to retire both my saws due lack of parts.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
So I just picked up this Eager Beaver 2.0 chain saw looks in good shape but will need to go thru it to be sure. Model 12-062333 Ser. 60012312 can't seem to come up with the repair or owners manuals. Just wondering if someone has an idea of where to download these. I tried many site but nothing comes up with the numbers I have. Is there any other saw that is the same that may cover this saw.? Thanks in advance
Fire up that thing everyone carries around and call McCulloch. I'm sure they have a toll free number. Some lady from Uzbekistan will answer your call.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
A little history here.

In January 1999, the company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and sold its European division to Husqvarna AB. In October 1999, its North American operation was acquired by the Taiwanese company Jenn Feng Industrial Co. Jenn Feng added electric power tools and pressure washers to the product line.

In March 2003, MTD Products signed a distribution and licensing agreement with Jenn Feng in which MTD would exclusively produce McCulloch products in North America.

In March 2008, Husqvarna acquired the outdoor products division of Jenn Feng, gaining access to the McCulloch brand in the North American market. McCulloch is since a brand within the Husqvarna Group.

As what happen to Tecumseh also happen to McCulloch as nothing was save during the 1999 sales to produce parts for the older equipment. And whatever stock that was left has since long been sold off.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
The original McCulloch company is out of business that made that saw and most of the parts are NLA. I had to retire both my saws due lack of parts.
Husqvarna basically purchased McCulloch to kill them off and to use the name.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Fire up that thing everyone carries around and call McCulloch. I'm sure they have a toll free number. Some lady from Uzbekistan will answer your call.
Marcel Ledbetter knows how to use a McCulloch............

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Husqvarna basically purchased McCulloch to kill them off and to use the name.
Yelp the bigger predator fish gobbling up the smaller ones. Happening all the time just like MTD got googled up by B&D. And Homelite have been eaten several times now. I am just awaiting for Briggs to be chewed up and swallowed.

Briggs inability to deliver parts is killing my repairs. Everything I need is on back order, even the carburetor kit for a generator I just got in. Lately the only I use are the ones I have in stock before the supply problems hit but I am running out of parts.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yelp the bigger predator fish gobbling up the smaller ones. Happening all the time just like MTD got googled up by B&D. And Homelite have been eaten several times now. I am just awaiting for Briggs to be chewed up and swallowed.

Briggs inability to deliver parts is killing my repairs. Everything I need is on back order, even the carburetor kit for a generator I just got in. Lately the only I use are the ones I have in stock before the supply problems hit but I am running out of parts.
I suspect Brigg's days are numbered. With the lack of parts supply, and in most cases can't even supply complete replacement engines, the dealers are going to look at other avenues for engines, and OEM mower companies will be looking at other brands of engines for their equipment. I would say that less that 15% of my repairs this summer have been engine related. When I did my stock up order with PD this fall my only Briggs parts on the order was 2 cases of 5w30 synthetic oil and a roll of fuel line.