Loosing Hydraulic Fluid leak at bottom around a Bolt - What is this bolt for please?

Leaky8

Threads
  • / Loosing Hydraulic Fluid leak at bottom around a Bolt - What is this bolt for please?
Exmark
Model: LZE27KC604
Serial: 973824

Hi,
Daughter is losing hydraulic fluid from bolt pictured.
I have searched the illustrated parts and called up the several components, none match the picture.

Has anyone had a leak from here?
What do I need to do to stop it?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Leaky

Attachments

• xmark leak around bolt.jpeg
    xmark leak around bolt.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 27

geelee

Threads
  • / Loosing Hydraulic Fluid leak at bottom around a Bolt - What is this bolt for please?
that is the bottom pulley of the uht hydro, most leaks on body of hydro will end up in that area. what you need to get is a fitting that will screw into the top cap hole with a hose fitting. can find in hardware store. pressurize hydro with air. caution no more than 10psi. leak will show up. could be seal, O-rings or gasket

Leaky8

Threads
Thanks, I appreciate answer.
Mower is located 250 mi from me and I finally got my hands on it this weekend.
The previous owners were not very kind to it. I have done a lot of catch-up maintenance
and training with daughter on it. I still maintain it has a lot of good life to it.
I have unit out now, and poured all the oil out to check for shavings etc. There are none.
Have you rebuilt one of these pumps or know of the cost of having one done?
They entire unit is 1700+ online. A housing alone is nearly $500.
Again, thanks for weighing in on my question.

Thanks.

Leaky