LawnMowerForum 1-Year Anniversary!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Hi Everybody,

Today, we are happy to celebrate our 1-Year Anniversary! On May 5, 2010, LawnMowerForum.com opened its doors to the public. In just one year, LMF grew from nothing to a popular community serving the lawn care industry.

Today, more than 30,000 people per month visit LMF; we have over 21,000 posts, and most importantly, thousands of knowledgeable members in our community.

Almost no question goes unanswered, and for that I'd like to extend a big THANK YOU to all active posters who have made this community so successful in such a short period of time. Almost every day I get private messages from new members who are impressed by the knowledgeable people who make up the LMF membership. Without you, we wouldn't even have a forum, or we would have one without any knowledgeable members. :laughing:

So, here's to a great first year at LawnMowerForum. :thumbsup: I look forward to many, many more!!! :biggrin:

Slater

Threads
Awesome! I didn't know it has been around that long I just found this great place! Keep it up staff, commenter's, experts, etc. :thumbsup:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I had to go back and look -- my join date was in May of 2010 (don't know the day) It has been so much fun I didn't know it had been a year ! :thumbsup:

Hope that in the past year I have helped at least one person solve a problem.

It is always interesting and I have learned a great deal just by reading the posts ! :biggrin: :thumbsup:

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks for all your input BKB and all you other top contributors out there. :smile: You know who you are... :tongue:

173abn

Threads
Muhammand,you are the guy who started it all...conguralations sir!!

LandN

Threads
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::thumbsup::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::thumbsup:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
At this current rate.......lessee.......

I'll have 4,000 posts by MY 1 year anniversary.....:biggrin:.....and still won't have said much........

Congrats LMF!!!!

:drink:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
This has been a fast & fun first year...
with lots of great folks joining in... this is an excellent place to read about FUN things...
Thanks to everyone for making this place what it is....
!!!!!!Happy Anniversary!!!!!! :smile:KennyV

CajunCub

Threads
Congradulations!:thumbsup: