just got this thing

metz12

Threads
so i just got this pivotrim thing that was on tv. it was an impulse buy when i was in home depot looking for new fuel lines. it said it fits stihl so i figured what the heck. let me tell you this thing is sweet. cuts through grass like nothing and it goes through bryers pretty well too. i normally would have broke line cutting through bryers. also it mounted easily too. my only complaint it whistles more then normal line would but thats not a big deal. http://www.homedepot.com/p/Rino-Tuff-Pivotrim-x2-Trimmer-Head-16629/202527223#.Uhvr1tJJNag

Attachments

• new thing 001.jpg
    new thing 001.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 30
  • new thing 002.jpg
    new thing 002.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 34

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I got one awhile back I never tried but my wife likes how it worked but she wanted her bump head back so it's in a box with dont know how many others

(( cowboy up and get over it ))

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's similar to the walk behind dr trimmer's heads at least the one I have is like that

Threads
I got one awhile back I never tried but my wife likes how it worked but she wanted her bump head back so it's in a box with dont know how many others

(( cowboy up and get over it ))

Yes I would like a bump head better.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yes I would like a bump head better.

The bump head is nice but with these types of heads you can use much thicker line and be able to cut a little better.

I have a echo head sitting around where you. Haave to carry pre cut strips and slide them in when your string runs out I have never used it but I have thought about it has anyone used one of those its similar to this head but without tying off the string

Duckman

Threads
I bought one similar they sell at Lowes...oh my gosh. I love my bump type over this one. Not to get into it but....I called the company and they refunded my money. I hated the thing.

metz12

Threads
its nice to not have to bump but still it does last longer. doing my personal lawn i would have to bump the head about 3-4 times and you can barely see any use on the line. and plus its so easy to replace line. probably going to look into the heavy duty line for the thing.

metz12

Threads
my question is if you can just get regular line for it. instead of buying the pre-cut strips by rino line. probably could right?
?