Hustler 54" XHT High Lift Blades

BoylermanCT

Threads
I recently traded in my 54" Raptor SD for a 60" X-One. I have a set of 3 brand new XHT high lift blades that fit the 54" RSD, Fastrak and other 54" Hustler mowers. I love these blades - I bought the same blades for the new mower. The high lift blows the cut grass out of the deck 10-15 ft. It greatly reduced the issue of deck clogging on the RSD. They sell for $40-45 or so on Ebay. I will part with them for $35, including shipping in the US. PM me if you want them.

_DSC0395.jpg

_DSC0396.jpg

_DSC0397.jpg

_DSC0400.jpg

The new mower also cost me my hydraulic foot pump mower lift. I tried using it on the X-One, and it won't lift it an inch! Old mower weighs 650lbs, new one weighs 1200lbs. I gave the lift to my dad, he loves it for his lawn tractor. I'm going to weld an attachment plate to my fork lift on my tractor / front end loader and use that to pick up the new mower for servicing under the deck.

mhavanti

Threads
Make that lift set up safe. You'll use that a lot more than you did the little mower lift.

BoylermanCT

Threads
Price keeps getting cheaper on Ebay! I paid $40 when I bought them last year. First $25 gets them.

I'm going to build 2 stands from galvanized pipe so I can set the front end loader down on them to keep me safe when I am under the mower. Haven't decided what height to make them. At 4' I can use a rolling stool to be seated while working, or at 6' I can be standing. Will figure out what works best once I have the forklift backplate welded up so I can use a pin to connect the mower's hitch plate to the backplate so the mower can't roll forward or backward once up in the air.

kraky

Threads
I would probably buy those X ht's from you for my FasTrak but I already have a set under there! I can't hardly even make those blades dull even if I try.... although I don't let rocks go through there. My blades will probably still be under there in 8 or 10 years when I trade the mower off for a newer one! They are an awesome blade for sure as somebody's getting a heck of a buy here if they pick them up!

Tomster

Threads
I would probably buy those X ht's from you for my FasTrak but I already have a set under there! I can't hardly even make those blades dull even if I try.... although I don't let rocks go through there. My blades will probably still be under there in 8 or 10 years when I trade the mower off for a newer one! They are an awesome blade for sure as somebody's getting a heck of a buy here if they pick them up!

Must be nice! I would dull those and sharpen them twice in about a month. I buy blades 3 or 4 sets at a time from ebay because sand is heck on blades and decks!

kraky

Threads
Sand is naughty especially when combined with high lift blades! We are heavy clay around here but I know what sand can do from mowing by our family cabin.

John Fitzgerald

Threads
As a possible helpful aside, the blades are the same on the 48 and 54 rear discharge decks as the side discharge decks on the Fastrak (three idler pulleys).

On the commercial rear discharge decks (X One and Super Z), the right hand blade is counter rotating, and has left hand threads. These commercial RD decks have five idler pulleys, VS three for the rest.