How did you spend St Paddy's Day?

Honey

Threads
Did you drink any green beer? They had a beer call at work and were serving green beer, I couldn't bring myself to drink it, as I am not a big fan of beer in general, let along when it is green too.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Did you drink any green beer? They had a beer call at work and were serving green beer, I couldn't bring myself to drink it, as I am not a big fan of beer in general, let along when it is green too.

I am not big on St. Paddy's Day myself, but it hit 72 degrees here at one time. I cleaned up and sorted out my garage and smaller barn and put stuff away, stored the plow blade from my ATV, moved my junk freezer to the other barn. Got my electric power washer from the basement and hooked it up, cleaned a whole bunch of things outside, when it finally got really warm I used an attachment to power wash the underside of my GMC, then cleaned the topside well. Cooked another corned beef brisket in the crock pot, took my four boys (the cats) out as much as I could. Updated my Facebook page with new photos, put the rear end of my Buick up on ramps and began the procedure of installing a trailer hitch for it. Power washed the dirt and mildew off the tailgate (treated wood) of my utility trailer, scuff sanded it, going to brush protectant on it today. Did some yard cleanup (raking, picking up trash, etc) for an hour later...a typical day for this old retired fart, oops, poop, and it sounds thrilling, huh?

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
I wore green since I'm half Irish on my mother's side but didn't get into the green beer. I live near a bunch of bars in Atlanta and it looked like business was booming.:eek:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

Beer call at work...just where do you work that they can serve it during working hours? :confused2:

Honey

Threads
On military bases, in Canada anyway, when they call beer call, it is any time of day. Any excuse to drink is good for them.