Blades Honda lawn mower blade

Bacon8r

Threads
Hey guys,
I have a Honda model HRR216 K3 VXA (LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and I was doing some work on it getting it all ready for this spring. It really needs a new lower blade, and I recall once that I saw a table with all the different kinds of blades on it and what their best applications were ( mulching, bagging, and so on). Well I can't find that chart anymore, and was wondering if someone could give me the part number of a blade for my lawnmower. I use it almost always mulching because of the double blade system, but sometimes bag when a customer requests it. Also does anyone know if this model has a built in fuel filter? And if so, what replacement part it is? Thanks so much,
Bacon8r

shrek

Threads
you should be able too find your blades at a local hardware store, whith all the big chain stores selling residental honda mowers now. I don't think your mower has a fuel filter. most don't. I have 3 commerical hondas of different ages and 1 residental mower for mowing the off road lawns and they all didn't come with a filther. there easy too put on aftermarket.

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
--Blade part numbers:
UPPER, 72531-VE2-020
LOWER, 72511-VE1-020

--Be sure to use a torque wrench when tightening the blade bolts: 36~43 ft-lb. A block of wood wedged between the blades and the discharge will keep the blades from turning when tightening.

--There is no fuel filter on this mower.

Caveat: I work for Honda, but the preceding was my opinion alone.

part number of a blade for my lawnmower. I use it almost always mulching because of the double blade system, but sometimes bag when a customer requests it. Also does anyone know if this model has a built in fuel filter? And if so, what replacement part it is? Thanks so much,
Bacon8r