GT52LSI Blinking blade switch light

Steeb

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a GT52XLSI riding mower. I’ve gotten an error on the ignition switch, the blade switch symbol blinking, which won’t allow me to run the PTO/mower deck. To try and fix, Ive had the Smart Switch replaced, new PTO clutch, replaced PTO switch, and all safety switches. The wiring harness appears fine, with no shorts. Both myself and a local small engine mechanic are stumped

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Try disconnecting & removing negative cable away from battery for 15 minutes so computer can reset itself. Let us know if this helps, thanks, Mark

slomo

Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Try disconnecting & removing negative cable away from battery for 15 minutes so computer can reset itself. Let us know if this helps, thanks, Mark
Computer? As you serious? On a freaking lawn mower/tractor? WOW!! No wonder those cost so much. Do you get Facebook on that thing? Can you Zoom the wife, telling her you will be late for dinner? "Honey I'm cutting the grass right now" LOL. Did you file your tax return on that thing? I'm stunned. o_O

slomo

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Well an engine management chip might be a better description
And yes it is coming.
What do you think Tiger Eye is ?
Now days you could build a computer more powerful than the ones NASA used to put a man on the moon into the back of an hour meter, and that is what they are doing.