Grasshopper 721d vs Kubota zd323

crmccomb

Threads
I want to decide on which on and I do have slopes and hills in my yard. I also cannot find any info on warranty on the grasshopper mowers. Anyone have suggestions or info? PLEASE

Stewcare

Forum Newbie
Threads
We have been using Grasshopper Mowers for 35 years. In our professional opinion, there is nothing better on the market! We mow both commercial & residential properties, some of which have uneven terrain. The Grasshopper Frount Mount Series, 700/900, are very good on hills. You won't be disappointed!

crmccomb

Threads
We have been using Grasshopper Mowers for 35 years. In our professional opinion, there is nothing better on the market! We mow both commercial & residential properties, some of which have uneven terrain. The Grasshopper Frount Mount Series, 700/900, are very good on hills. You won't be disappointed!

Do you know the residential warranty on the grasshopper mowers. Nothing on their site.

Stewcare

Forum Newbie
Threads
To find out about the warranty information, I would suggest to contact Grasshopper directly. Or, go to your local dealer, they should be able to answer your questions. For us, I believe we get 2 years on the tractor and 1 year on the mower deck.

crmccomb

Threads
Will do. Just seems odd no info on website in regard to this. At 12 grand you surely should be given a warranty. I did drive the 721d and it looks super stable and also looks to be better on slopes than the kubota midmount zd323. I appreciate you help.

crmccomb

Threads
Will do. Just seems odd no info on website in regard to this. At 12 grand you surely should be given a warranty. I did drive the 721d and it looks super stable and also looks to be better on slopes than the kubota midmount zd323. I appreciate you help.

Well I have decided to pick the Grasshopper 721d and it will be here in 7 to 10 days. I appreciate the advice and look forward to having my new mower.