Frame Cracks (MZ Magnum)

KenMac54

Forum Newbie
Threads
MZ Magnum Frame Cracks at Axle Mounts (Both sides) anyone have the same problem

lugbolt

Threads
not on a MZ magnum, but have seen plenty of it on the ZT's and a few ZT Elites.

Bad Boy will take care of you if you're still in warranty. Will it do it again? I dunno. How rough is your yard?

KenMac54

Forum Newbie
Threads
Mower out of Warranty -- Yard mostly Flat but looks like Rand Mcnally road map (Moles)
his is the second time This timeI will try to fix it my self with stronger metal

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Big Dog Alpha has a problem that is breaking the hydro mounting brackets. They came out with a kit to fix the problem. If you could get the axle mounting brackets they are really heavy duty and you might be able to use them to fix your mower. They bolt on the frame.

KenMac54

Forum Newbie
Threads
Big Dog Alpha has a problem that is breaking the hydro mounting brackets. They came out with a kit to fix the problem. If you could get the axle mounting brackets they are really heavy duty and you might be able to use them to fix your mower. They bolt on the frame.
Where can i this part

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Big Dog or Hustler dealer. Fits the BD Alpha and the Hustler Raptor. BD will be red and Hustler yellow. You will need the bracket out of the kit. It bolts to the frame with three bolts not two like came on the mower. Give me a day or two and I can look it up for you after the 4th.

KenMac54

Forum Newbie
Threads
Big Dog or Hustler dealer. Fits the BD Alpha and the Hustler Raptor. BD will be red and Hustler yellow. You will need the bracket out of the kit. It bolts to the frame with three bolts not two like came on the mower. Give me a day or two and I can look it up for you after the 4th.
Thank you All help is apreciated

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Bracket parts no. 125286-2 is an L shaped bracket the bolts to the outside of frame with three bolts. Double plate part no.126964-2 bolts to the back side of the frame on the same bolts. Original bracket used two bolts with no back plate. New brackets are about twice as thick. You will have to look at them and see if this is something you can use. Good luck.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Might need to check the front and rear support brackets as well I have seen then crack as well.