For sale section

indypower

Threads
How about a section "For Sale/Trade/Wanted" for members selling their own equipment, parts and parts or equipment wanted.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
How about a section "For Sale/Trade/Wanted" for members selling their own equipment, parts and parts or equipment wanted.

Might be a good idea, but how does the forum administator draw the line when the seller could be a commercial one? I could probably use a few parts for my machines, and I really need a new power steering cylinder for my 318, but what are the odds of finding those on this forum OUTSIDE of a commercial seller? I may be wrong, but it seems to me this forum is for the hobby minded and homeowner type members, not a place to sell items for profit.

Feel free to disagree if I am assuming wrong.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
We will be opening a for sale section soon. :thumbsup:

noma

Threads
Muhammad

That sound good i will be doing some looking for used equitment too. thanks hope to see it soon:rolleyes:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
GREAT !!! Any chance of getting the sellers to accept Paypal? :thumbsup:

PayPal can be used with anything now...
All that is required is that the seller & buyer have a PayPal account, and they use it to transfer funds.
I use it regularly with a lot of things outside of Ebay... :smile:KennyV

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
Might be a good idea, but how does the forum administator draw the line when the seller could be a commercial one? I could probably use a few parts for my machines, and I really need a new power steering cylinder for my 318, but what are the odds of finding those on this forum OUTSIDE of a commercial seller? I may be wrong, but it seems to me this forum is for the hobby minded and homeowner type members, not a place to sell items for profit.

Feel free to disagree if I am assuming wrong.

Have you tried eBay? I've found parts for chainsaws that are 20+ years old. You can set up a search, save it and come back every few days or so and just click on the saved search.

If you're in a big hurry to get the part, this might not be the way to go.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Have you tried eBay? I've found parts for chainsaws that are 20+ years old. You can set up a search, save it and come back every few days or so and just click on the saved search.

When you save your search, you have the option to be notified by Email if anything comes up matching your search... Making it automatic and you do not have to keep checking ... Just love Ebay, you can find the most unusual things all the time...... :smile:KennyV

adan

Threads
This is interesting :) I presume there would be sections for brand new mowers, used ones, as well as spare parts. But then I suspect this would have to start within US only. Nonetheless I'd be following this with great interest.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
When you save your search, you have the option to be notified by Email if anything comes up matching your search... Making it automatic and you do not have to keep checking ... Just love Ebay, you can find the most unusual things all the time...... :smile:KennyV

Thanks Kenny, I have 42 purchases on Ebay now, just too cheap (retiree on a budget) to go there very often.