Fiskars Reel Mower

KQuita

Forum Newbie
Threads
Does anyone know who manufactures reel mowers for Fiskars. I need to get a new height adjustment mechanism. Fiskars says they don’t have them, wants me to purchase a new mower. I’m hoping its a situation where it’s someone else who makes them and Fiskars has their name put on it.

Last edited:

Mower King

Threads
Why not buy a self-propelled mower that has an engine on it?

KQuita

Forum Newbie
Threads
Why not buy a self-propelled mower that has an engine on it?
Thanks for responding. I have 3.5 acres and some of it is not accessible with my Husqvarna Zero Turn. The exercise from using the reel mower is beneficial to me, plus I already have the reel mower. Just need to find the part. By the way, for anyone interested I ordered a couple of really needed parts for my Husqvarna RZ5424 from Power Mower in Miami and after being promised that they would go out last Friday, as of yesterday the USPS was still not in possession of the parcel. There is no longer any service in customer service. I always try to buy local, but none of the authorized service centers had the items in stock.

Mower King

Threads
Thanks for responding. I have 3.5 acres and some of it is not accessible with my Husqvarna Zero Turn. The exercise from using the reel mower is beneficial to me, plus I already have the reel mower. Just need to find the part. By the way, for anyone interested I ordered a couple of really needed parts for my Husqvarna RZ5424 from Power Mower in Miami and after being promised that they would go out last Friday, as of yesterday the USPS was still not in possession of the parcel. There is no longer any service in customer service. I always try to buy local, but none of the authorized service centers had the items in stock.
I understand on the reel mower!
Yeah, getting something shipped now days is a job in itself.....and it shouldn't be! Best of luck to ya!

Elpigo

Forum Newbie
Threads
KQuita, Fiskars make their own reel mowers and have been doing so for quite a long time. The kit you're looking for bears #01-006053 and is called Height Adjustment Kit. It should be available at your local Fiskars seller. If not, try to contact them on their web site (fiskars.com) and leave a message on Contact.

Good luck

Elpigo

Forum Newbie
Threads
To complete my previous post, here's a pic with parts number. Hope that helps you

Regards,

ayp

Attachments

• Fiskars Parts Numbers.png
    Fiskars Parts Numbers.png
    176.1 KB · Views: 10