Exmark quest

Fireman 123

Threads
Does anyone own one of these smaller zero-turn mowers. Are they reliable, and worth the price? I haven't look at any yet at a dealer so I have no idea what they cost.

Cajun Ken

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have the 24 HP Kawasaki with a 50" deck. Overall, I am satisfied with it. Plenty of power and it cuts fine. I haven't had any problems with it, but I didn't get it till the end of the grass cutting season last year. The only area I would like to see improved is traction, and the steering could be smoother. I have the mulching kit installed, and it does well. Another good feature is the deck wash with a nozzle on both sides of the deck. Do you have any specific questions?

waynek

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 2008 Quest, at 36 hours it had been in the shop 4 times, I cut 2 level acres with it. The dealer has been great on service,(Big Delta Honda) but the mower has been very disappointing, plastic pulleys, cutter housings all replace once , one twice and its out now, at 190 hours the mower has been in the shop 11 times. My first and last Exmark

scott47429

Threads
i wouldn't mow with anything else then a exmark i had a residential husqvarna and hated it with a passion had it 2 weeks and traded it for the exmark granted it is a commercial mower but i love it

redfish9

Threads
Commercial lazer z is more expensive but if your using it for personal use it will last for ever,if you do all the required maintanance

scott47429

Threads
yes but i bought it used and got a good deal and yes i do all the required maintenance