Cutting grass every 5 days now !

Charlie8d

Threads
It is monsoon season in Florida & I have to cut grass every 5 days to keep up with it. I am still using my Greenworks 60v self propelled mower & am very pleased with it. Once the grass dries a little more, I will go out & cut the front yard. I usually cut the front one day & the back the next day. The temperature is 85 right now, with 75% humidity, SO, you can see why I don't cut all of it at one time !

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
You ought try 95 with 75% here. It making nearly impossible to work in the afternoons now. Just showers enough to make it a steam bath.

Charlie8d

Threads
You ought try 95 with 75% here. It making nearly impossible to work in the afternoons now. Just showers enough to make it a steam bath.
it will probably be that hot later this afternoon. After a hot sweaty day, I take a " Lemon Joy " shower in cold water . Wonderfully refreshing !

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yep, we are on a the wet & toasty side here.. If it's not raining the humidity is just zapping ya..

Lawn Addict
Threads
Wow, that sounds too dry..

1 Lucky Texan

Threads
and we were on once a week water restriction for part of the time due to our town having one bad pump. now we are on twice a week - actually kinda normal for most of DFW in the summer.

no rain in the forecast, still triple digits.......
Wow, that sounds too dry.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Got a friend out west.
They have a 6 year old daughter who was terrified when it finally rained last year as she had never seen rain or heard it on the roof in all her life .
Just go through 3 years of drought ( rare on the sea side of the big hills ) and have just about finished cleaning up from the 4th flood in 18 months .