Cub Cadet ST100 5X65RU Carburetor Fuel Bowl O ring replacement

dylrin

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Cub Cadet ST100 5X65RU Carburetor Fuel Bowl O ring replacement
Hello,

Name is Dylan, Its nice you meet you. I'm hoping somebody can point me in a good direction to find a replacement carburetor fuel bowl o ring replacement or maybe even a compatible one. I've searched but many sites say the part is unavailable. The old gasket doesn't look damaged, shrunk, or worn in any way but for some reason right at the fuel bowl area it leaks gasoline by a good amount. I took it off, cleaned it, and tried to re-set it, but it doesn't seem to help. I bought a Briggs & Stratton "gasket-float bowl" part number 693981 from my local NAPA store because it was the closest thing they had in stock but it doesn't seem thick enough to create a seal. I suppose its worth mentioning that it did lessen the amount of gas thats leaking through.

Heres a link from the Home Depot website that shows the parts diagram.
If you scroll down to page 9, the 5X65RU Carburetor. Reference number 130, Part Q."fuel bowl o ring." Thats the part I need or at the very least something that compatible.

Any help or input is very much appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / Cub Cadet ST100 5X65RU Carburetor Fuel Bowl O ring replacement
Why don’t you purchase the rebuild kit, part number 951-14446, which contains all the parts you need to rebuild the carb. You took it apart for some reason, so now is the best time to do it right.