Cub Cadet Pro Z100

Hamtme

Forum Newbie
Threads
I bought a Cub Cadet Pro Z100 late last year. I am having a problem with grass/debris coming out from the front of the mower deck and blowing back on me. I talked to the dealer where I purchased it from and they said that they have not heard anything about that issue. I tried adjusting the front of the deck down some but that did not help. Is anybody else having this problem or know of a fix for it?

Hamtme

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the suggestion. I wish it was that simple. It has been doing this from the time I purchased it. I might have 6 hours on it now and its been sitting all winter. I talked to the dealer probable after the 2nd time I used it. I even showed him a video of what it is doing. I really think this was the 1st one he had sold, so he did not know much about this new model. This thing is really overkill for my yard. But hey I like it except I am covered in dust and debris when I'm done cutting. I will find that video and post it here. Hopefully, I can find it.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Is this a stamped steel formed deck or a welded plate work type construction? I've heard lots of negative comments on the built up decks like this. Maybe last forever but don't handle the grass nearly as well compared to the formed decks. I'm assuming you're not mulching?

Scott48

Forum Newbie
Threads
Is this a stamped steel formed deck or a welded plate work type construction? I've heard lots of negative comments on the built up decks like this. Maybe last forever but don't handle the grass nearly as well compared to the formed decks. I'm assuming you're not mulching?
I've had my pro z 100 for two years now. It does a great job . I can cut my one acre yard in an hr. It's had no issues so far. Love the steering wheel set up. It is very heavy.