Cub Cadet 1027 Yard Bug battery

nFbDynox

Forum Newbie
Threads
I recently got my hands on the cub cadet 1027 yard bug but it came without a battery. I have searched for the last two days and cannot find exactly what battery I need to get. If someone has the info on this it would be greatly appreciated.

nFbDynox

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have seen that battery during my search and it's not the right size. I do know the original battery was the size of a motorcycle battery which is a really small battery. I am trying to find a battery that size to fit the battery cover and the rods. I do appreciate the suggestion.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have seen that battery during my search and it's not the right size. I do know the original battery was the size of a motorcycle battery which is a really small battery. I am trying to find a battery that size to fit the battery cover and the rods. I do appreciate the suggestion.
Call cub cadet. Most of these companies have those fancy new telephones.

slomo

nFbDynox

Forum Newbie
Threads
I did call my closest cub cadet authorized dealer. They didn't have the right battery and couldn't give me any extra info as they couldn't find any. I call to cub cadet direct is the one thing I have not done yet.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I did call my closest cub cadet authorized dealer. They didn't have the right battery and couldn't give me any extra info as they couldn't find any. I call to cub cadet direct is the one thing I have not done yet.
877 428 2349
Cub cadet customer service.

Charlie8d

Threads
This battery is listed for the MTD [ they make Cub Cadet ] Yard Bug mower.