Cross reference Craftsman model no. to Poulan model no.

dogwater

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Cross reference Craftsman model no. to Poulan model no.
I have a Craftsman chainsaw that’s about 15 years old. It was made by Poulan. I’d like to find out what’s Poulan model no. for this chainsaw. Where do I look. Thanks
The Craftsman chainsaw mod. no. is 358.360130

dogwater

Forum Newbie
Threads
Poulan and Craftsman are now under the Husqvarna brand line. I doubt if any cross reference is available. You might try contacting Husqvarna with you questions. Here is a manual for your unit, which might help you out. https://www.manualslib.com/manual/480084/Craftsman-358-360130.html
Thank you! I spent some time & money rebuilding this chainsaw, the threaded end of the crankshaft broke off and that disabled the gear that drives the chain. Replaced the crank, new bearing & piston ring. It ran perfectly for a year, now it won’t start up. I checked for spark and it does spark but its very small an weak. New spark plug didn’t help. Checked the magneto gap, it was good. I’ve noticed that Poluan parts are cheaper than Craftsman parts. Wanted to find the part number for a Poulan magneto that fits in this Craftsman. Thanks for the manual.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
PN 530039198 is the current part for your saw. BTW the Poulan line is owned by Husqvarna.

The current list from Husqvarna is $39.

But before spending money for a coil check your compression as it needs to be 100 psi or higher.

Edit: Saw appears to be Poulan 2375 but could any of the 2000 series or some of the 3000 and early 4000 series. They all use very similar parts.

Last edited: