Craftsman lawn mower model 944.609850

Gilles 1945

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm looking to find a owner's manual for this craftsman lawn mower 42 inche 15.5 HP automatic model number 944.609850.
I Googled this model and also called Craftsman parts in State they couldn't find anything. The model number as bean taken physically from under the seat.
Can someone help me with this. This would be very appreciated.
Regards Gilles

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Please double check your model number. I’m not showing anything with the number you posted. Or better yet take a picture of the tag for us to see.

Gilles 1945

Forum Newbie
Threads
Please double check your model number. I’m not showing anything with the number you posted. Or better yet take a picture of the tag for us to see.
I'm looking to find a owner's manual for this craftsman lawn mower 42 inche 15.5 HP automatic model number 944.609850.
I Googled this model and also called Craftsman parts in State they couldn't find anything. The model number as bean taken physically from under the seat.
Can someone help me with this. This would be very appreciated.
Regards Gilles

Attachments

• Craftsman-Riding-mower.jpg
    Craftsman-Riding-mower.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 19

Gilles 1945

Forum Newbie
Threads
It's not very clear but it's readable

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
parts lists are usually in the back of the owners manual and the circuit diagram is usually there as well.
There are no service manuals for anything branded Craftsman they had a massive service network to look after their products.
Weather there is a service manual will depend upon which factory made the mower for Craftsman .
944 is not on my makers list

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
944 is Husqvarna

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Did some more research after I looked at the tag again. Didn’t know we were talking about a Canadian built Craftsman, which is why we can’t find any info with that model number. Sears Canada was a totally separate company Which went out of business in 2017. Almost impossible to find any info on these units unless someone has old paper manuals.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I got access to several 100 of the manuals in PDF form on my One Drive where they were donated to my cousin AVB for a Forum he manages.