Can’t get enough

Glades Cat

Threads
Yeah. Been mowing twice a week. I think I’m sick and need to go to a lawn mowing rehab center. With the old mower, I would hit the lawn about every two to three weeks. It looked terrible. I would have to pump up the tires, tie up the deck with a ratchet strap, fill up the fuel, jump start the engine and pump up the tires again half way through. Now, with my new Ariens Ikon, I do the front one day, then do the back yard another...without having to do CPR to it before mowing. I don’t want to do it all at once and have to wait a week for another joy ride. The lawn looks outstanding.
The family thinks I’m nuts. They may be right, but I’m still gonna get my joy rides in twice a week.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Lately around here we are having or needing to mow twice a week just to keep with the growth of the grass as it comes out the dormant dry weather stage. My lawn looks like a hay field as I have time to cut it once a week as I am always trying to other mowers repaired so they can cut their grass.

You more than welcome to use my mower and cut my six acres twice a week, just can't pay you to do it.

Glades Cat

Threads
Lol. I hear ya. I only have one acre but mow 10 out in the Everglades at the club and this time of year you can watch it grow.
Still, a fun time on the mowers

lejohna

Forum Newbie
Threads
For the primary cut, you can allow the yard to develop to the high finish of the suggested reach or even somewhat higher prior to slicing to give it somewhat more opportunity to become laid out, however make certain to in any case just cut off 33% of the sharp edge. hop over to this web-site can help you to The pace of grass development and wanted level of your yard decide how frequently you really want to cut. Commonly, cutting once every week during the developing season ought to get the job done to keep your grass sound. Cut again a couple of days after the fact to slice to the suggested level.