Brand: Ariens

Roger

Threads
I am not too sure about this brand but it has been creeping up with some sites I subscribe too. Why is it that I know most all other brands but this one, is it newer?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I remember Ariens from MANY years ago... have not seen them for decades. They made a mid priced rider, that was a little more difficult to work on than most...
But I don't think I have seen that name for a long while around this part of Kansas...

They were painted orange (not quite Alice Chalmers orange)... OK riders but not the best designs back in the 70's and 80's... KennyV

Bethieboo

Threads
Wasn't Ariens the brand that "Lawnmower Boy" used to mow all of the capitol buildings as well as the White House? I think they have other sub names they sell snow blowing equipment under.

Semiretired

Threads
Ariens has been around for a while . I have a 2048ZTR zero turn which, quite frankly, is a pain in the butt. It's basically just a homeowner grade piece of equipment, so if you have a yard that isn't billiard table smooth, it's not going to hold up without regular service and replacement of broken parts (and they will).
As for their snow blowers, my brother in New England has one and swears by it. Says it's the best blower he's ever owned. I wouldn't know as we don't get enough snow here in south central Ky. to bother with such equipment.