Engine bobcat procat hours

uk gardening

Threads
Has anyone done loads of hours using one of these or a predator pro ?
Ive always wondered what is the lifespan of a typical commercial zero turn, or does the engine go before drive etc. Last year I only did 115 hours so hoping it will last another 5 years.

Threads
The lifespan varies, but on a full commercial mower you should be able to get 1500 hours EASY. Some say it starts gong downhill at 1000 hours, but others have 2000+!

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
It's really up to YOU
How good to you keep up with the. Maintenance?
If you know something is getting wore out or going bad fix or replace it before it breaks and does more damage.
Change all the fluids when it's time to. Don't say I will get to it next week. Next week never gets here.
The big thing I do is never let friends or family use anything.
Keep your blades sharp and balanced. Dull blades makes everything work harder.

Any mower will last more than 1500 hours with the right maintenance plan.

Threads
It's really up to YOU
How good to you keep up with the. Maintenance?
If you know something is getting wore out or going bad fix or replace it before it breaks and does more damage.
Change all the fluids when it's time to. Don't say I will get to it next week. Next week never gets here.
The big thing I do is never let friends or family use anything.
Keep your blades sharp and balanced. Dull blades makes everything work harder.

Any mower will last more than 1500 hours with the right maintenance plan.

Yep a good pm schedule is key to the life of the machine. I know a guy that has a bobcat with over 1000 hrs on it, and it still runs very good because of good maintenance. Also keep the blades sharp, and the deck clear of debris will also help with less load on the engine as well.

uk gardening

Threads
I change my oil every 100 hours and also all other filters. I do all greasing every month and steam clean the deck every week. Hopefully the hydro pumps are good on these. If I get 2000 hours from my procat 52" I will be as happy as a pig in s..t :)

Threads
I usually change the oil every 50 hrs.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I change oil every 50 hours and lube everything once a week or after mowing in the rain. Filters every 100 hours.
And I use a spray lube on every moving part

uk gardening

Threads
50 hours doesnt seem much then change oil. For peace of mind I think I will now do the same. Oil filter only cost 14 pounds and oil costs 8 pounds. Pretty cheap to do and takes me about half an hour to do :)

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
50 hours doesnt seem much then change oil. For peace of mind I think I will now do the same. Oil filter only cost 14 pounds and oil costs 8 pounds. Pretty cheap to do and takes me about half an hour to do :)

You can cross the oil filter over to a automobile filter and pay half the price.

edd

Threads
i looked at a pro cat and am impressed with bobcat mowers. would you buy the procat again? will it cut at full speed of 11 mph?