blade cluth problem

mikeepp

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi I am new to this forum, but I have a problem with my hustler fastrac mower. The problems is the bolt fell out of the electric clutch assembly and the lower part of the clutch droped down and is crooked and I cant get it to go back up in place so the bolt will start. If someone could please tell me what I need to do would be greatly a appreciated. THANK YOU, and have a great day. mikeepp

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi I am new to this forum, but I have a problem with my hustler fastrac mower. The problems is the bolt fell out of the electric clutch assembly and the lower part of the clutch droped down and is crooked and I cant get it to go back up in place so the bolt will start. If someone could please tell me what I need to do would be greatly a appreciated. THANK YOU, and have a great day. mikeepp

There are members here that believe electric clutches never cause problems, are the the best thing since sliced bread and hopefully one will be along shortly to help solve your problem.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Can you post a pic?
Not sure what bolt you are talking about.
Is it the bolt that is in the center that holds the clutch to the engine shaft?

supertech

Threads
Its a two piece clutch, its actually an electro magnetic clutch just like what is on your AC compressor on an automobile. You have to get the 2 parts perfectly lined up push them back together, don't tap on it very hard you don't want to crack the magnet. You still may have to remove the whole thing.