Best way to drain my ZD326 TANK

Fatdaddy

Threads
I was thinking just unhook the line to the filter any ideals on a EASY to do this?
If I got the right filter for my right tank.

Fatdaddy

Threads
I was thinking just unhook the line to the filter any ideals on a EASY to do this?
If I got the right filter for my right tank.

i can't believe no body here can tell me disconnect the fuel line on the fuel pump.
Cut the key on and which ever pump you are on it will pump it out.. Lord got to be some help on here
I went to the dealer today man told me that's easy.

how about a grass flap? when i bought mine the plastic grass flap was gone off my 326.
id rather have it off but I broke 2 windows this year at chuch if i had one rock would not have shot out and up.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
i can't believe no body here can tell me disconnect the fuel line on the fuel pump.
Cut the key on and which ever pump you are on it will pump it out.. Lord got to be some help on here
I went to the dealer today man told me that's easy.

how about a grass flap? when i bought mine the plastic grass flap was gone off my 326.
id rather have it off but I broke 2 windows this year at chuch if i had one rock would not have shot out and up.

I never run my mowers without a discharge flap. Mine on my 326 is torn badly and I have a new one in th back seat of the truck that I need to put on. I had not noticed your thread asking now to drain the tanks.

Fatdaddy

Threads
I never run my mowers without a discharge flap. Mine on my 326 is torn badly and I have a new one in th back seat of the truck that I need to put on. I had not noticed your thread asking now to drain the tanks.

Dealer has one for $45 problem with it on Mower will not load very good on my 6x14 trailer. Even with it pulled up it still scrapes the side of trailer..
I got to get one I busted a glass and hit a car it will help devert it flying out.