Anybody Broke a Bobcat door window before ? Cat , Case ? Let's see your pictures!

scott321789

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Anybody Broke a Bobcat door window before ? Cat , Case ? Let's see your pictures!
Let's see your worst bobcat, cat or case door window implosion pictures!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / Anybody Broke a Bobcat door window before ? Cat , Case ? Let's see your pictures!
Hello Scott & WELCOME to LMF....

I've broke More than my share of equipment cab glass.... Never wanted to take pictures to remind me of it.... generally the cost of replacement burned a spot in my mind... but then, I can do it again.... tree limbs have got most of my breaks.... :smile:KennyV

Parkmower

Threads
This summer I tore a door off and shattered the glass on a ford tractor cab. I was mowing with a Mott and had the doors open for some breeze(no AC in cab). Was looking back at the mott and caught a tree with the opened door. Was not pretty

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
A few years ago I got a CAT 960 stuck we used a CASE125 and a chain to try and pull it out. Well the chain broke and came threw the front glass. Still have a scare on my arm from the chain. The bad part is I knew better then to use a chain

Sent from my iPhone using LMF