Any love for the Lawnboy 10640 push mower?

OutdoorEnvy

Threads
I bought this Lawnboy 10640 new in 2011. It's the start of year 4, I know that's not long for mowers, but it starts on the first pull and runs like new. So I've been liking it a lot to say the least. I give it a tune up each year. This is residential use, not commercial. This model with the Briggs and Stratton Quantum 675 series engine was not out for very long before they switched to the Kohler engine. Just curious who else has one or has used one since you don't see much on this model. Things I really liked was the engine was getting great reviews, regardless of what mower it was going on. Tune-up kits and parts were readily available about anywhere. What really drew me to this model is the all steel deck and steel height adjusters. You don't see all steel construction very much anymore. I tend to operate on steel good, plastic bad so this model seemed made for me.

I've lent this to a couple family members and they come back wanting to know where to go buy one and they are disappointed when I tell them this exact model isn't made anymore. So anyone have experience with this model?

here's a few pics cause pics make threads fun :drink:

14114856651_3e4fb9f3c0_z_d.jpg
14138207023_4efd23bab0_z_d.jpg
14118145745_741f6252fa_z_d.jpg

thanks for looking