Annoying Critters

Mikel1

Threads
I finished rebuilding a carb on a stihl and had one or two paper towels left on the roll. Next day I noticed only the roll core there, didn't think much about it. I changed the oil and oil filter in my mower then noticed a little white at the steering shaft. Turns out it was my paper towels shredded into a nest for a mouse and blew it all out with air compressor.

Going to cut grass and noticed a tire was low, no problem shouldn't take but a minute to pump backup. Wrong, I go to pump it up but no air out of the tire inflator. Turns out a dirt dauber built a nest inside of it. Took a lot longer than I bargained for cleaning it out.
Leave me alone critters!

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I find that them critters are nice money makers for repairs. Just keep them good and healthy so they can make many new nest the next season.:wink:

Bob E

Threads
I like to fumigate the shed by leaving an engine running in there every once in a while. Just hold you breath when you go back to shut it off. :laughing:

Mikel1

Threads
I find that them critters are nice money makers for repairs. Just keep them good and healthy so they can make many new nest the next season.:wink:

Ha ha!
I did tell my wife one time that I'm sending her the bill, she said I will pay you no attention:laughing:

Stevie-Ray

Threads
Chipmunks. I'll just leave it at that!:frown: